the Rift

[OPEN] What is HOME

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
Noah. Nora. The names sound familiar, but the Haruspex has never actually met the pair. But if Rikyn thinks she’s going to spend her time ‘protecting’ the mirror (really, who the hell would be able to haul it out of the cave and through the Basin without being seen? No one, that’s who), he’s in for a rude awakening. What she aims to style herself as is a Warrior Priestess… but half of that plan is still to be determined/work in progress/wtf does a warrior priestess do without a Warrior God?

All wonderful things to think about while she’s alone in her cave - with the mirror.

Her initial thoughts about ‘getting separated’ aren’t particularly kind, but as Rikyn doesn’t seem to have his spidey senses activated, Wessex decides to stand down, but as she is now in charge of the ‘scholar’ group instead of the fighting group, is rather out of helpful things to say. And yet there is an awkward silence…

Wracking her brain for something constructive to add to the narrative (without much to go on, it’s hard to know what is new information or not…), all she can come up with is, “Interesting. Welcome. Did they tell you much about the Basin, or would you like an introduction?” She’s slowly learning things (at least about the recent past), enough to play tour guide for more than a hot second. “I assume you’re staying, right?” It’s a somewhat stupid question, because there really isn’t any reason for anyone to venture this far north just for a vacation.

If he is, there’s much to do before the real winter sets in.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Canaan  
@Rikyn
Idk what this shit is.
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: What is HOME - by Wessex - 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-10-2017, 01:32 PM