the Rift

[OPEN] What is HOME

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

next mother fucker gonna get my metal

I can almost hear Wessex’s butthole clench shut at the thought of someone having come up here unaccompanied; it defies tradition, breaks all the rules. The perfect sort of thing to piss someone like her off, I guess, because she’s suddenly silent and crackling with the energy that speaks silently of a woman keeping her tongue still. I’m glad she decides to not speak her mind about whatever she thinks of Canaan’s bold arrival and Noah and Nora’s candid ways.

I personally mind very little for how anyone gets here, so long as they are willing to work with everyone else already here. For some of us, me included, it was easier to go about your own path. It likely had not been any more the lover’s fault that the stallion had arrived here alone than it was his; some people just wanted to go ahead, on their own. Can’t blame a fellow for having his own drummer, right?

Wessex’s question earns a glance, before it tilts back to Canaan. Accepting a temporary, perhaps permanent, position among the spies, I nod, and take in his answer to the former Corporal, as well.

"Imogen is Thief, at this time. She’s a brown roan pegasus mare, wears a cloak. Probably is gonna look like she’s judging you, or smells something bad. At least with you she’ll have a bit of an excuse," I tell him with a smirk, drawing my former co-worker to mind (I can’t help but like the bitchy ones, for some reason), I add in a bit more information about the herd, aside from just one Council member, "Wessex here is the Haruspex – which is also the name of the Artifact she keeps an eye over. It’s over there, in that cave."

I gesture across the entry paths of the Basin, which run alongside the lake. From here, the opening to the Haruspex Cave is a distant, dark opening in the mountainside.

"Occasionally, the Time God steps through it," I continue, looking back to Canaan, wondering if he had Gods in his homeland, "he is the patron God of this realm, one of four Helovian Gods, if you don’t count the current imposter running amok. You don’t have to worship them, but it’s probably best to be polite to your landlords. Especially when they are of Divine status."

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: What is HOME - by Wessex - 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-10-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Wessex - 06-12-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-12-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-13-2017, 10:41 AM