the Rift

[OPEN] dancing in the darkness [welcoming!]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
They trudged to the Edge, though it was a far shorter journey than it would have been had she still remained at the Basin. Though she walked slower to help Hotaru in any way she could, knowing that traveling while pregnant was difficult. There was small talk here and there, of places and events that happened, all while Kiada did her best to stay at the back of the group away from her mother. She wasn’t sure if it was something she had said, or if the girl was feeling anti-social. Still, she didn’t question it, though she made a mental note to ask about it when they weren’t surrounded by friends.

As they approached the great metal gate, the glass spikes around the border appeared menacing, and she wondered what Hotaru would think of such safety measures. As she reached the gate, she began to nudge it open, her chains clinking and glinting in the light with her efforts. Then, after the gate sprung open, she smiled to the two of them as she turned to face them in the morning light. “I hope it wasn’t too terrible of a journey.” She noted, her eyes softening each time they landed on Hotaru, with the prospect of friendship billowing in her stomach.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept you as I’ve been quite the hermit lately. But I do welcome you both. I’m sure someone will be along soon to get you officially accepted.” She added in, offering them solace within the borders just inside the metal gate. “Feel free to rest if you need it, Hotaru. I’m sure you’re exhausted.” She added in, stepping aside to allow room for the group to enter.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

Posting Kiada then tagging <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dancing in the darkness [welcoming!] - by Rexanna - 06-07-2017, 10:13 PM