the Rift

[OPEN] dancing in the darkness [welcoming!]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

The journey wasn’t far, thankfully. Kiada had far too much information granted to her in one day than she was expecting. It was exhausting emotionally, and Khairi remained alongside her sheep-like flames while they walked, with inner turmoil growing and expanding the longer she sat on the thought. Nevertheless, the mare remained behind the group, only finally pushing the thought aside enough to step beside Thranduil and offer him the tiniest of smiles.

Kaos isn’t all bad, you know.” She began, lifting her head higher to look upon her mother as they slowly crept up to the border of the Edge. “He gives gifts. I could take you to the Marshes some time, perhaps you could meet him. He’d like you, I think.” She mentioned quietly, eyes glancing around as if she was telling some deep dark secret. In a way, it was. It wasn’t widely accepted, dealing with Kaos. But she’d only tell those she knew well enough of her endeavors with the one who used to be named Kisamoa.

She wondered if Thranduil would be interested in such things, and instead of having him choose at the moment, she offered him another roguish smile. “You know where to find me if you choose to take me up on the offer.” And with that, she laughed quietly before allowing the two in the metal gate, and following from behind.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Thranduil @Hotaru and any lead to accept them would be fantastic :D <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
dancing in the darkness [welcoming!] - by Rexanna - 06-07-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: dancing in the darkness [welcoming!] - by Kiada - 06-07-2017, 10:23 PM