the Rift

[OPEN] dancing in the darkness [welcoming!]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

The tension in the air was strong the more they waited, wandering through the metal gates. Thranduil, beforehand, agreed to take her up on her offer, to which the fire harpy was pleased. Perhaps she could get many more on her side, her brother, the Laurelin, perhaps even her dear friend Syrena all the way in the Throat would like to meet Kaos under different circumstances – where he wasn’t a giant bone monster killing people. So to the Laurelin, she nodded, before Yael appeared at the gates. The mare Kiada only truly knew from her dragon form, having spent the better part of a day as it. It was almost strange to look upon her in her gilded Pegasus hide.

She remains silent as Hotaru and Thranduil introduce themselves, noticing the slight shortness in the pink woman’s remarks. As Yael informs Hotaru they could get a doctor, she nods to her Aunt. “I have become a healer, as well. I don’t have magic, but I know of plants that can help.” Her oceanic gaze drifted from Hotaru to Thranduil in case he might have a different, perhaps better idea. She admired the golden man, for everything he had helped her with in her youth. She felt as though she owed him, and it was things like this that were little yet significant, in a way that she could show her gratitude.

Then her eyes shifted to her mother, who had greeted the gilded Pegasus like an old friend, wondering just how long her mother had known these strangers that she had just begun to notice. Quietly, she moved away from the duo toward her cream and gold dam, dipping her head to Yael once again before pausing in her step, wondering if she should stay or if she should go.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

Rex incoming <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
dancing in the darkness [welcoming!] - by Rexanna - 06-07-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: dancing in the darkness [welcoming!] - by Kiada - 06-13-2017, 07:01 PM