the Rift

[OPEN] Don't scare the new girl [Welcoming!]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia
Rikyn was out of the parenting today, which meant I was in charge. Momma in charge! I liked the sound of that. "Gwyn, today we are going to go to the sentinels, and I am going to tell you all about them, if that sounds good to you? They are part of your heritage, and well. Very impressive." A smile lifts my lips, and I nudge at the rump of the youth before I turn and begin to trek through the narrow trail and woods towards the Prisons initially, then back down towards the lake and the sentinals and the arch way. As we passed the lake I came to a halt, looking back at Gwyn. "I was born just in that outcrop of tree's, just over there. Your grandmother, Illynx saved me. A mare that hated my father, named Aviya, tried to kill me immediately after birth. Later, before my first festival Illynx and I spoke while I played in the water. She was the lady you know. Once upon a time. Like your daddy, she ruled." I smiled, and remembered that not only had Illynx ruled, but another grandparent of Gwyns. "My father ruled once too. He didn't when I was born, but he was the lord of the Basin when it first came into existence. However, it was a different time, and a much darker one at that. Come, I'll tell you more about it later." My feathered legs lumbered back into motion, carrying my body towards the archway.

As we approached, I began to talk to Gwyn again. "These were built by your grandfather Ulrik, The Engineer. He was the best crafter we had, and had such an imagination. The first was already here at my birth, and later the second was added. They are broken now, sadly. But-" As we came around and through the arch, I stopped talking. There was a gathering. My eye is immediately drawn to Rikyn, and Duir, before moving across to find a stocky mare covered in horns. She seemed a giant thorn. I had however noticed her during the festival. With her she brought another mare. The mare was gorgeous, and only slightly shorter than I. A pink horn spiraled from her forehead, framed in brown curles and tresses. However, wounds marred her body. A pleasant smile lifts my lips, as I move forward to the group. I move to stand on the other side of Duir, smiling at the deer as I do, my eyes raising to look at the newcomer. "Hello! Welcome to the Basin. I am Glacia, and this is Gwyn." My eyes move to her wounds and I step forward. "I see you have some injuries. I can help, I am a medic. I could take you to the time menders cave if you wish, and we can have one of our Time Menders fully patch you up. I'm still learning after all." I leave my demeanor soft and relaxed, with my ears forward to the newcomer. I was admittedly excited at the chance to use my skills to help, or even watch and learn from the time menders even. Anything to gain experience.

"Talk."
@Gwyn
@Rikyn
@Wessex
@Vahana
<3 Welcome!!! :D

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Don't scare the new girl [Welcoming!] - by Wessex - 06-08-2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Don't scare the new girl [Welcoming!] - by Glacia - 06-09-2017, 05:30 PM