the Rift

[OPEN] Don't scare the new girl [Welcoming!]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
Why yes, she is a giant thorn - a giant thorn in the mighty Rikyn’s side, which is we’re dealing with the transitive property, practically makes Wessex a thorn in Glacia’s side, too. It’s a point of stubborn pride sometimes. The day they stop needling at each other is the day the world is facing the apocalypse.

It seems that she doesn’t have to do much once she brings Vahana to the gates of the Basin, which she honestly doesn’t mind; she’s happy to recruit and then hand them off to others who can make them feel more at home. If not, the Haruspex worries that she might somehow shortchange the newcomers… somehow. Doesn’t matter how, really, but it’s a convenient excuse for her semi-socially adept warrior. Wessex adopts a relaxed stance, cocking a hind leg and letting the curious do their thing. Her eyes wander of Glacia and the filly she has in tow. Coming to the same conclusion that Vahana does, she also secretly wonders why anyone would let the Brat King fuck them.

But hey, she’s got a double bias against the guy (count 1: penis, count 2: jerkface), and unless he’s pissed everyone off, there must be some women willing to procreate. Nothing against Glacia, of course. She won’t judge a woman she doesn’t even know. What she can judge, however, is her own glossing over Vahana’s wounds. During their whole exchange, Wessex clenches her teeth, realizing that she put her own feelings about the scrapes first, and even though Vahana said they were ok, she didn’t double check. Oops.

“I would have sent for a healer, but it was either that and let Vahana wander around aimlessly or… you know.” She shrugs, looking at the paint mare while making a face. It’s a bit of a grimace, meaning to convey her apologies. “Should find you a cave to live in too - a night out in the open will probably make you run towards the Throat at first light.” A pause. “That’s the herd in the south.” 'Cause duh - she wouldn't know that yet .

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Rikyn  
@Glacia  
@Gwyn  
@Vahana
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
Don't scare the new girl [Welcoming!] - by Wessex - 06-08-2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Don't scare the new girl [Welcoming!] - by Wessex - 06-11-2017, 08:31 PM