the Rift

Falling, catching <3--<< [open]

Magda Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 6
Cami

He fell down, just to drown in a sea of delight
To tame champagne and creatures of the night

She is not left waiting for long. Just as fat drops of rain start to fall, her slender lobes perk at the rustle of foliage, eyes following as a skewbald femme pushes her way through the underbrush. Magda meets her chocolate gaze with an amicable smile on her charcoal lips, reciprocating the greet in her own hushed chords. "Evening." At least the welcome committee was a friendly one, she thought, looking back up at the building storm as another lightning ripped across the sky, illuminating the glistening trees as the rain continued to come down harder. Guess they would be stuck there for a good while, if they had any sense in them.

Magda turned her attention back to the mare as she spoke again, this time putting a name with the face. "Nice to meet you, Tangere. I’m Magda," she crooned. Might be this one could enlighten her. "Would be that I could, but I’m sorry to say the God of the Spark did not confer with me before he brought out the big guns," she replied, with a smirk. Tilting her head a little to the side, inquisitively, she flicked her leonine tail as a gesture to the surroundings. "At risk of revealing myself as the fool… You wouldn’t mind telling me where I have managed to get lost this time?"

It wouldn’t be the first time. Usually she was able to be smart about it, but her limited eyesight could sometimes get her in deep waters. Luckily, her demeanor was generally milder than that of her mother, and instead of brute muscle, Magda chose to use her words to get out of sticky situations. And so, she gave Tangere another soft smile, in hopes if making a new friend.

Image by Me - Code by Bunnie

@Tangere

Messages In This Thread
Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Magda - 06-08-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Tangere - 06-08-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Magda - 06-10-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Gulliver - 06-12-2017, 03:19 AM