the Rift

Falling, catching <3--<< [open]

Gulliver Posts: 18
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
.A.
adolescence didn't make sense, a little loss of innocence
He seems to be wandering more and more lately, but he could hardly get a real feel for Helovia if he stayed in his corner of the Throat.  And so the storyteller strolled through the lands, finding himself back where it all started. The looming trees and dark shadows could give the bravest of spirits shivers.  The forest truly lived up to its name, creating lost souls to find.  But, if there was a place to learn about, to create some history, why go anywhere but to the entrance of the land.  The stallion stepped forward, back into the maze of brush and trees that he himself had gotten lost in.

Thunder boomed above him, a grey tinge covering the sky.  It has been raining a lot lately, and he was grateful of the dry warmth of the Throat.  Though the gent is a lover of water, he would rather swim in it then have it rain down on him.  He quickened his steps.  He will have to at least use the cover of the threshold for now.

He continued to wander, his movement aimless as he walked.  He wondered if he could find that little stream again...Voices caught his attention, the prospect of meeting new people creating a broad smile on his maw.  He followed the sounds, determining that there were at least two.  The strangers came into view, and he let out a small noise to announce his presence.  The wind was less of a threat here in the trees, but it still whipped and warped their scent.  Both were female, their perfume unfamiliar, so he took refuge under a wide needled tree, close enough for conversing, but far enough to give some personal space.

The man tucked his chin, giving a little greeting in the form of a bow before offering some words.  "Good evening.  It seems you ladies share my predicament. It really is raining hard."  His blue orbs scanned the sky before coming back to rest on the strangers, their soft gleam accented by his warm smile.  "I do hope I am not interrupting.  I just think it would be easier to ride out the storm with some company.  Forgive me."  The stallion cocked on hoof up, shaking his thick mane.  "My name is Gulliver, or Gully if you prefer.  I am called both."

"Speech"

OOC: :P

gulliver
@Magda @Tangere

Messages In This Thread
Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Magda - 06-08-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Tangere - 06-08-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Magda - 06-10-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Falling, catching <3--<< [open] - by Gulliver - 06-12-2017, 03:19 AM