the Rift

[PRIVATE] Better late than never

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Mpenzi?”

His call was deep and, though quiet, still carried easily over the crazy of breakers that funneled into their caves. But the Elephant King was not in their caves; no, he stood over them, alongside the ancient tree whose roots they lived among and beneath.

He had taken his time coming back from the meeting—long steps were slow and measured. Great bulk wound between the thick, misted trunks, waiting for the weight to lift from his mind and shoulders. This was a decision made for both his families: Edge and blood. His homecoming after such a thing should not be morose but exuberant. He knew this. And he was happy at the prospect of no more arguments, of being there for Safiri, of being around both sets of children, of being near Rexanna more.

But it was his heart’s gilded siren that kept him above their caves, waiting. Since their harsh words, there had been an ever-present tension between them. The Elephant found it unbearable. A long, low breath pushed out of his nostrils—as if steadying himself for whatever words were about to come.

Though, he felt calmer than he had the last time they exchanged more that mere formal greetings—so perhaps there was hope for this.
rexanna & tembovu
I wish I had done everything on earth with you.
image || coding

@Rexanna Set a bit after the meeting where he steps down? #liquidtimeftw

Also, sorry for the shortness, but I figured we could speed-thread this? :)

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-09-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-10-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-12-2017, 07:15 PM