the Rift

[OPEN] WTH are you?[Hatching]

Zoeya Posts: 9
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: Six months:: Orangemoon
Ajax :: Common Griffin :: Zapping Jab Pare

A voice called out, but the pair ignored the hello assuming it wasn't for them. When the sound of hooves drifted closer the filly lifted her head startled she gazed at the black mare. Her eyes widened as she took in the skull like marking on her face and the strange bird on her back.  "A Griffin?" She uttered before turning to look back down at the creature.  "I've never seen a Griffin before..." Her head tilted to the side and the griffin's head moved as well mimicking her. A familiar hoot sounded above the duo and they both looked curiously. "Hemlock!" Her head turned quickly to find her mother not far behind the tiny owl.  "Mother, thank you." She grinned and pressed her nose briefly against her black and white side. He turned her brown gaze back to the tiny griffin as he watched Hemlock curiously is tiny tail wagging slightly.  "I think I'll name him... Ajax." She glanced at her mother and the strange mare wondering if it was a good name or not.

Another voice drew her attention away sharply. A very handsome colt about her age asked what made it a griffin and she smiled shyly wondering the same thing. A filly stands with him looking on at the group with a nasty look on her face. Her eyes widen slightly and she turns to look at her mother eyes sparkling with mixed emotions. Who were the strange foals and why did the girl have that look on her face?

The strange girl spoke her muzzle close to Ajax. Something she had never felt before pounded through her body driving her forward. Her thin white tipped legs rushed forward and her nub studded head dropped trying to ram into the girl. Her lips pulled up with her defensive anger.  "You'll have to go through me first!" A tinge of fear mixed with her rage swirling through her heart. No one would ever harm her companion. She glared at the girl brown eyes flashing dangerously. Confused and angry Ajax screeched again behind his bonded. He scrambled to get closer to his bonded snapping his beak in the banded girl's direction.

------------------------------------------------
Speech
Words :: 365
OOC/Tags :: @Alysanne @Idolum  @Akriel @Castiella

Messages In This Thread
WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Zoeya - 06-10-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Idolum - 06-10-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Akriel - 06-13-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Castiella - 06-26-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Zoeya - 06-26-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Sansa - 06-26-2017, 11:05 PM