the Rift

[OPEN] WTH are you?[Hatching]

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily

Lady and I are out wandering around the Edge, again. I mean, when do we ever really settle down and stay in one place for to long? Merida's amulets clink softly in my mane. The sound makes be breifly think of my birth mother. She hadn't technically done wrong by me. Not really. Leaving me as soon as I stopped nursing was the best thing she could of ever done for me. The second best, was when I found her again and she gave me all these amulets. Lady whines softly, alerting me to something going on. Eagerly I follow her, and arrive among those gathered just in time to hear a younger filly speak. "For havens sake make it shut up; before I silence the unfortunate soul." Wait, what?! Don't get me wrong I heard the cries of the new companion just as everyone else surely was.

Lady, go catch something for me please. As my ivory dog moves off, surely hunting a mouse or a squirrel of some sort I step forward into the gathering. I take note of the griffin clinging to a young filly, and I beam a smile at her first before looking to the one who had spoke of silencing the cries. "You even attempt to touch her bonded and you'll have to deal with me first." About that time, Lady comes trotting back with her prize. A small squirrel is flopping in her jaws. Give it to the griffin please. I know you're hungry too, I can feel it. You can hunt for you soon okay? I'm so glad that she listens. moving right over to the newly hatched and plops the dead squirrel down. "It's hungry. That should help." My eyes narrow on the ignorant girl, daring her to say anything more.

"Talking"

Sansa

Messages In This Thread
WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Zoeya - 06-10-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Idolum - 06-10-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Akriel - 06-13-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Castiella - 06-26-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Zoeya - 06-26-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: WTH are you?[Hatching] - by Sansa - 06-26-2017, 11:05 PM