[OPEN] Playful Pups

Zona Posts: 7
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 2
Zil
aurora basin
Mare
Zona
Ears move at the familiar voice of Noah, and soon her red orbs are upon him with a disapproving frown. "Quietly!" she whispers harshly. Some more movement catches her attention and she finds herself looking to a young filly. A soft smile forms on her muzzle and a softness enters her eyes. "Yes, little one, I am here to watch them. They will not attack as long as we are respectful enough of their boundaries." The mare moves a little, feathers ruffling. "You may stand by my side if you wish to see them a bit better."

Then her head moves forward again. "I did not know that the god had assigned us to watch them....the pups caught my attention without that in mind." Zona noted that some of the members were watching them a bit more warily...perhaps disturbed by the arrival of two more equines. "I hear tales that if you can get a wolf as a young pup...that you can perhaps train them to be your companion....but I have never heard of them becoming magical before now." Who was she to question it though? If it was the word of a god, she was sure it would come to pass in some manner. Zona flicked her tail a little, moving her ears. For a brief moment she wondered what it was like to meet a god.

image | coding
[Image: ocDmMNl.png]

Messages In This Thread
Playful Pups - by Zona - 06-11-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Playful Pups - by Noah - 06-12-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Playful Pups - by Gwyn - 06-13-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Playful Pups - by Zona - 06-13-2017, 11:11 PM