the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ghost towns

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
Canaan
Further exploration has brought me to what I would think is a beautiful place to have a home. Not that I'm one for the green and the autumn colors that decorate my surroundings. But for others, perhaps, this would make a wonderful home. Yet, there was no one here in this lonely place except perhaps a few deer, birds, rabbits.... The sun is setting, the light bright in my eyes and I wish that perhaps it would turn its face somewhere else for a little bit. Shade from the trees around me helps a little bit as I wander into this strange land.

A strange sound is meeting my ears but I can't describe what it is. A waterfall? Perhaps. The sound of rushing water is faintly distinguishable as I descend to the valley. Yet somehow besides the waterfall and this strange sound it is almost too quiet. Eerie. Like ghosts lingering in their ghost town, hanging on to the past in their reluctance to part with the tangible world. My steps slow down as I tread more cautiously, especially since I have no idea where I'm going.

I hear a voice shout - 'Where?!' I stop and cock my head, wondering at the voice that shouted and unbidden I move toward it. I don't understand the question nor do I recognize the voice. Soon a young stallion is in my view and his body language tells me he is quite disturbed. I hasten my steps until I'm ten or so yards away then call to him. What startles you?! My gruff voice extends, breaking the oppressive silence. Even then the sound of my speech fades quickly into the nothingness, as if I'd never spoken at all. The eeriness of it all left my brow furrowed.

screams of the innocent
Image Credit

@Zhu
Hopefully I made this accurate. Not sure what the Falls looks like since I wasn't around when it.. ended.
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
Ghost towns - by Zhu - 06-11-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Ghost towns - by Canaan - 06-11-2017, 04:50 PM