[OPEN] Changing Tides

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

His remark was something that could almost be expected if she knew the stag better. A small smile danced across her features. The sharp smell of her sister still sat heavily in her nostrils. Her mind shifted in and out of reality. She wanted to say something, she wanted to ask, but she did not know how t bring the subject up. Instead, she finally replied to the man's comment. " Unfortionally that source only came from my knowledge. I have been bound to the herd land from some time now; so I have noticed when some herd mates are not around. " Her weight shifted slightly to find a comfortable position. Raeden tried to remain private about her personal life. Everyone in the herd did not need to know that she had twins, so she just hinted at the fact.

Tin's bright green eyes got bigger when he realized the fellow deer was friendly. " I am Tin, what's your name?" His features excitedly looked to Raeden to have her translate. Cloven hooves moved closer to the new friend. The antlers gave off a dark mist that Tin was not familiar with. He stood much smaller than the other stag, but that did not stop him from trying to get a closer look. His small nose attempted to reach closer to the mist filled antlers. "Very unique " His small voice reached out into the air once again. Orbs looked back to Raeden to see if she was paying attention.

Silver flecks were trapped on the golden man in front of her. There was something about him that she wanted to trust, but there was also something else. The girl could not put her finger on it, but she had to ignore this feeling. Slipping back into the normal pleasant expression when he answered her question. Nodding her head, she could understand keeping everything private. Then the tables turn as he asks her about the horrid experience. How could she forget the moment that she almost had to free dive off the side of Edge? The smile in the moonlight falters as he speaks about that challenge. "Oh, yes I guess everyone saw that... You know I have been looking for a Bay Pegasus. They jumped off the cliff when I almost fell over. I was not sure If they were trying to be a safety net for me, but I want to thank them. It meant a lot to me ." Her eyes lifted from the man in front of her and moved to the falling moon. "Toulouse is gone. I have heard that he is the lead thief in the Basin now. I have my position back now. It shook the rank up for a bit, but the snake left finally. " Her silver speckled orbs looked back to the golden man.

The questions burned in her skull. Raeden could not get the faint scent of Hotaru out of her mind. She struggled internally with questions. Finally, she just spoke what she felt "I can't help but ask you one more question. Do you know where my sister Hotaru is? I can faintly smell her scent, and I might be crazy, but I had to ask. I have been looking for her." Soft tresses of her mane floated into the air as her head lowered. It was a crazy notion the conjured in her skull, but what if he knew where she was? "My name is Raeden by the way." Her sweet voice filled the air once again, as bright teal eyes looked up at the Laurelin.

"Talk."

@Thranduil

Messages In This Thread
Changing Tides - by Thranduil - 06-13-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Changing Tides - by Raeden - 06-13-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: Changing Tides - by Thranduil - 06-13-2017, 03:48 PM
RE: Changing Tides - by Raeden - 06-13-2017, 07:02 PM