the Rift

[PRIVATE] What the hell happened?

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
I, the young prince, had wandered off on my own, choosing to work through my grief by myself. I had no idea if my mother had ever returned, and I frankly wasn't even sure if I care anymore. She had made her choice, and obviously it wasn't me. But here I was. Back. Back to this cursed land that I had been born into. Back to the land where mothers abandoned their children, and fathers brutally murdered. But, it wasn't all bad, was it? My mind wanders to Ranjiri. She had been my rock when Rhoa died. Letha, my younger sister I could focus my attention on. After all, she too was a child of Rhoa.

I considered finding them, apologizing for my absence. But I had wandered here instead. My body taking me to the deep dark depths of the labyrinth. I hadn't been completely oblivious while away. I had ran into some of the equine creatures that lived here, and heard rumors. Kisamoa, aka Kaos had waged war against the Helovian gods... And it wasn't good. The gods had abandoned their herd lands to fight. And what would happen if they lost? Would we be abandoned forever, or consumed by Kaos?

I would find my family soon. To say goodbye, just in case this was the end of everything. Forever.

Then again, who knew what the future would hold. Life was just that, after all.

@Naerys
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
What the hell happened? - by Kvasir - 06-23-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: What the hell happened? - by Naerys - 06-24-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: What the hell happened? - by Kvasir - 06-28-2017, 04:31 PM