the Rift

[PRIVATE] What the hell happened?

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
My head turns at the sound of hooves landing, and I am met by the blue eyed gaze of a beautiful mare. Slowly my eyes peruse her body as she approaches, rather confidently I might add, and her vocals create words that my dark ears catch. My eyes leave hers to the companion that she mentioned was Petyr. Naerys. I turn towards her, and move towards her as well. "Kvasir. Naerys, that is a lovely name." A charming smile lifts my lips as I arch my neck ever so slightly. Sure, I was still somewhat gawky and a little tall, but you could see the lines of a stallion who would be rather handsome in not much longer. "It is a pleasure to meet you both... I'm afraid I've been gone for some time.. Do you know what has happened? I've gotten bits a pieces, but nothing straight. Is it true that the gods have abandoned their herd lands?"

Nice. Way to be sexy. Ask about the end of the damn world. Your a real charmer Kvasir. You will really make it to the big leagues with the ladies.
"I'm sorry. I've also been alone. You probably would rather not talk about such a downer. My, uh curiosity just gets the best of me. You are very lovely by the way, if you don't mind me saying."

Holy shit. Kvasir. You should have just stopped talking completely, you fool. Stupid stupid stupid. Yep. Way to kill the suave mysterious stranger look. Heck yes. Obviously you are a total beast. All the ladies will really want to be with you now. Not. Please, just go find a hole and never come out again. Please please please.

I smiled a little less charmingly, in fact it was actually filled with awkward what-the-fuck-have-i-done-ness and please-don't-thin-im-weird. And as I waited, I slowly felt my heart jumping around in my chest. Oh gods, why are girls so scary?

@Naerys

AWKWARD BBY
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
What the hell happened? - by Kvasir - 06-23-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: What the hell happened? - by Naerys - 06-24-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: What the hell happened? - by Kvasir - 06-28-2017, 04:31 PM