the Rift

[PRIVATE] sleep patterns

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Her voice is a caress to his ears, and Volterra wonders whether it is morally wrong to admire a mare's beauty when the apocalypse rages on around them. It seems so very Volterra to focus on sex even as the end of days nears them; he certainly has his priorities straight. Yet this is one of the only ways he knows to distract himself from what's going on around him. He needs all the distraction that he can get, else he wallow in a pool of misery and fade away to nothing.

The Indomitable does not wallow. He goes about his life like normal, conquering upon the battlefield and in the bedroom. He plots Kaos' demise in his head, rages against the dying of the light and the loss of his home, but outwardly he appears as composed and normal as ever.

Auriel exhales some smoke, and the stallion remembers how he used to admire that skill of hers when they were children and he lamented his lack of magic and companions. Now he's loaded with them, yet true satisfaction has come from the deeds done with his body - he rarely uses his assets in battle, but has still risen to warlord. Everything else is an added extra, even if the idea of losing his dragons makes him physically ache. "I should think so," huffs Vadir, curling up tighter upon his back. At her question, the beast glances sadly around. "I was Sultan of the Throat, you know. We were growing, we were getting stronger again. Now....I have little to do but wander and plot how I will destroy Kaos for what he's taken from me." The raw passion in his voice is clear to hear. "You?"

THE INDOMITABLE

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M THE STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW
image: naia-art

@Auriel

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
sleep patterns - by Auriel - 06-23-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: sleep patterns - by Volterra - 06-24-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: sleep patterns - by Auriel - 06-26-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: sleep patterns - by Volterra - 06-29-2017, 11:32 AM