the Rift

[OPEN] lost

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
She could sense his coming, this figure from her past, her mother's past. Maybe it was Dramyrth who actually alerted her; maybe she simply knew, because it was Aaron, that stallion who had simply always been there, arriving along her side now as he had done for her mother, her sister, and her over the years.

Energy was tense within the mare, despite her stoic resolve to simply stand still and watch. When she did move, it was with only a little bit of her usual grace and fluidity - she was static, twitchy, tightly wired as if ready to flee.

Ears tugged towards her name as it fell from his lips, eyes watching the hellhound as it approached, swiftly followed by its bondmate. Emotion had fled from the dragonmare, leaving only this stony-faced statue behind - she looked more like her mother than ever now, as she finally was able to follow the Moon Goddess' instructions and live by pure logic and 'brainpower'.

"Aaron," she greeted softly, though her tones were not coloured with warmth like usual, but rather merely offered the name as a matter-of-fact, a statement. The dragonmare had been changed, already, by the events unfolding across the land, and she would no doubt change some more should she survive all of this - whatever this was.

A low note left Dramyrth, as he watched the stallion and his companion arrive, not a growl but not a colourful welcome either - just a note, an acknowledgement.

"The world is ending."

Another statement, another fact, delivered in tones akin to one who was resigned to their fate. She said it without a smile or inflection, without hesitation, knowing that there surely could not be anything else to talk about when something so significant was occurring.

@Aaron
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-26-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-29-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 07-01-2017, 01:36 AM