the Rift

[OPEN] lost

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

"The Gods are gone," She says the phrase again and yet again I can not and will not argue. For everything these Gods have done to all of us over our lives, leaving us like this... Well I think it's the worst betrayal of all. What would Torasin, Mirage, Lace.... My mother... what would they all think now? What would they all do? Would they face the oncoming storm, or try to flee yet again? I think I know, at the very least what my mother would do. She would do as my father had. She would do, as I stand here planning to do.

I do not know what or how dangerous Kaos will be. I do not know how he will affect my newfound small family. What I do know, is that I will give my all to see to it they all make it out. "I have a feeling, Brendan will not leave with the others. From what Arwen has told me... With his new mate... He will fight to ensure her safety." I mentally agree with Alanna. I had forgotten about the recent unison of my son and his mate Calypso.

"I don't know what to think. Amaris's voice cuts into my thoughts. I do not respond at first, unsure really what to say. I too, do not know what to think. But I do know, what I will do in the face of this new danger. "I don't know what to do," Still, I do not speak. My eyes instead look forward to Alanna. She meets my gaze. "I will survive." This time I nod, at least showing I heard her. My mind is still reeling from both Alanna's and my own emotions. To lose me, she dies. But to lose her, I might as well die too. But both of us seem to be coming to an agreement. A single thought, one that part of my wants to deny. "The world will die, but I will endure." I nod again, this time finding my voice at long last. "Yes, you will endure. You will survive." I pause for a moment, trying to think how to best word this. "My family will survive, and endure.... But if need be... I don't think I will."

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Aaron

@Amaris

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-26-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-29-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 07-01-2017, 01:36 AM