the Rift

[OPEN] lost

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
She had been numb for what felt like forever. Amaris did not do well when the world was ending, this much her bondmate had learned. She did not cope with the thought of losing everything, of the entire world changing, shifting, dying, disappearing.

For a good long while there, she had been numbly existing, since the Gods had fallen, since the world had inevitably shifted away from the comfortable, familiar rhythm of life and was now decidedly pointed towards a doomsday era.

She hadn't known what to do. She still didn't, not really.

But this idea had blossomed within her now, and it was a better idea than the others her frazzled mind had come up with so far.

Somehow, she would endure. Somehow, she was survive, and greet the dawn of the day after the world ended.

She didn't know how, but puzzlingly, that was okay to her mind now.

Dramyrth's warmth radiated from where his touch perched his bodice atop hers, feeling much more positive about this change in his bondmate - he had done what he could to support her, to get her through until this point, where she could manage without him pressing the bond so firmly upon her all the time. His 'Amaris' was not completely returned to him, but she was a whole lot closer than she had been.

Aaron spoke again, and the dragonmare realised belatedly that he had been silent the whole time she spoke. She watched him curiously, scrutinising him while he and his companion shared a moment, wanting to know what went on between them. Then she heard his words, and she realised what he meant.

No, she thought, and that same panic from before threatened to rise again, to consume her, to numb her to everything, to destroy all that was Amaris

"Aaron," she murmured, her voice soft, barely a whisper, a breath, the two syllables catching as they left her lips. Then her gaze became hard, and she took a defiant step towards him, pressing against his personal space, uncaring if she earned a snap or a growl from his companion (she'd growl back in her own draconic way if it did occur).

"Promise me," she demanded of him, staring him straight in the eye, unwilling to let him break the stare, unwilling to let him escape her words. "Promise me you will do all you can to survive this, Aaron. For your children, your family. You serve them better alive than dead."

@Aaron
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-26-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-29-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 07-01-2017, 01:36 AM