the Rift

[OPEN] lost

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Alanna and I were coming to terms. Did I want to die? Of course not. Not when I am about to be a grandfather and my family has just come back together. Did I want to drag Alanna down with me? Absolutely not! "But you aren't making this choice for us. I am grown and capable of making choices. I may be bonded to you, but you have always given me free will. I choose to stay at your side. You and yours are apart of my pack. We will protect our own." "Aaron," Amaris's voice breaks into the silence that had seemed to fall after my last words. "Promise me," Her tone had changed to be demanding, which was not a tone I was used to hearing from the dragonmare. "Promise me you will do all you can to survive this, Aaron. For your children, your family. You serve them better alive than dead."

Inside I wanted to sigh. Hell I wanted to scream. But I have to remember, Amaris is younger than me. She is born of and molded by the events in Helovia only, much as my own children are. They I pray will never have to see the sights I have. To bear the weight I have. I fear if Brendan stays with me in a battle, Calypso may have to shoulder the burden. That is something I would regret. But if it means she and the little ones along with Farah and Sansa make it out..... Hell i'd rather Brendan be with them and make it too... But something about this feels all to familar. Much like the days before the shades came in full force. Much like the last days I ever spent in Helovia with my family happy and whole.

"You have to answer her." Alanna's voice breaks into my thoughts. "I will do all I can Amaris. But if it comes down to my family or me, I will pick them. I will always pick them." I paused for a moment. "If I have to make that choice, and the Gods forbid that any of them..." My voice broke at the idea of even one of them, his son, his daughter, his great nieces, Brendan's new mate.... No. They all have to make it. "Make sure they survive and endure Amaris. If I have to choose them or me, promise me you will make them survive and endure with you."

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Aaron

@Amaris

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-26-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-29-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 07-01-2017, 01:36 AM