the Rift

[OPEN] lost

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
She made her demands of him, and she was dissatisfied with his answer. Teeth clacked as she bit back a sharp retort, ears diving beneath caramel tresses as she glared at him, suddenly full of a hatred, a desperate and passionate loathing for all that he stood for.

She didn't care, or didn't realise, or didn't care enough to realise that she was being hypocritical. That she would do the same in his situation. Amaris had family to live for, yes, and she would die for them too, if it meant they got to keep on living.

She had just gone through the struggle herself, the desire to give up, actually giving up, feeling nothing and everything all at once, shutting down from the world because it was all too hard to deal with. But that didn't matter. She had to hear him say it, hear him declare it.

"Damnit Aaron!" she shouted angrily, evidently not feeling numb anymore, instead just feeling rage, anger, and Aaron was her handy target. "Don't you dare give up on yourself. Don't you fucking dare, you hear me?!" It was so beyond her normal character, even her normal vernacular, and yet she could not hold back the torrent of rage simmering just beneath those golden eyes.

"Of course I'll protect them, of course I'll be there, but you need to be too, you can't just.. just.." the rage suddenly dissipated as swiftly as it had risen, as the dragonmare huffed at the effort of all her passionate words and declarations.

"You have to survive with us, Aaron," she murmured, suddenly cold, a shiver rattling her body, as Dramyrth purred softly from her back. "You just.. have to.." she concluded softly, lamely, as her mind whirled back to being overwhelmed by it all, back to being numb, to being unable to decipher much of anything, to just barely existing.

@Aaron
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-26-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-29-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 07-01-2017, 01:36 AM