the Rift

[OPEN] begin again

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Nothing.

The dragonmare was broken, fractured. Everything had been turned on its head - she hung around the Edge, despite its clear lack of rightness out of habit, and perhaps, a lingering teardrop of hope.

She couldn't find Tandavi. And now, she couldn't remember the last time she had held the Fire Dancer in her embrace, declared the love she held for her, ensured her safety. She couldn’t remember, and through the nothing-ness, the numbness, she felt very real fear.

Amaris was different, already. The impending change, the approaching end to all things, had caused something to shift within her. Finally, it seemed, the Moon Goddess' instructions to act without emotion had finally sunk in - for Amaris felt no emotion, compared to the emotional being she had been before.

There were those who she cared too deeply about to ever lose emotional attachment to, however, and Tandavi was one of them.

Hell, she might be the only one.

So Amaris searched for her.

"They are gone."

The words were spoken with tones that definitely belonged to the dragonmare, but lacked any real inflection. They were words that offered the facts and nothing else - no emotion, no hint of the thoughts within the golden scaled mare's cranium, nothing.

Truly, Amaris was relieved to see her. But something in her was broken, and she couldn't bring herself to express this relief - to express anything.

Golden eyes looked over the stallion who accompanied her, and the young colt as well. Had Amaris really missed so much? Had she been completely ignorant as her beloved cousin went and created a new life with the Edge's Emissary (which didn't exist anymore anyway)?

Amaris wanted to be happy for her, to feel something - anything.

But all she knew was that she loved Tandavi - everything else was swallowed up in the abyss that now reigned her insides.

"The world is ending," she spoke softly, delivering the news with that same dry tone, that one that perhaps showed that she was done, done with feeling, with reacting. She was resigned to the world ending, and yet…

She was also determined to survive this, and she wanted the one she loved to survive it as well. Eyes flicked to her cousin, to the Fire Dancer who had accomplished so much in this world.

"There isn't much time left - I don’t know how, but we must survive this. We must endure."

Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart

@Sacre @Tandavi
Meep - sorry Amaris is all weird, she's not dealing xD
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Tandavi - 06-24-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: begin again - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 07:24 PM