the Rift

[PRIVATE] wild hearts

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
Calstron
HE meets those eyes, those chilling blue eyes, and he knows he can't say no. If not because she owns him in this moment its because its something he's always longed to do with her...naming the foal that is. He doesn't reply to her first set of words, he shrugs it off, he's got a plan for that anyways."I had thought I'd call him Tiberius if he were a boy. A solid name for a prince." He barely manages the words, they're slow, strained. But once its out he feels a weight lift. That unnamed foal that he'd kept nameless for so long, so purposefully, to keep the rage going...it lost its power. Tiberius would always live in his heart as the son that could have been. The life they could have had together, him and Rexanna, if only things had been different. He had many, many regrets about his life and about what he'd done in the past. But if they'd all taken him to Raeden should he really wish them gone? That was one he cared not to think about, not now anyways. Because right now he was saying goodbye. He was closing a door on his past. The blood knight reaches back and pulls the feather from his mane. Its painful, its been there so long, but its something he needed to do. He hands it to her. "Here, you birthed him, you should have it. Do with it as you wish."

He leans in to nuzzle her when a very wobbly, very loud miniature elephant shows up. It was a companion of someone wasn't it? Who's was it aga-.....oh fuck. His eyes go wide. Tembovu. How long, how long had it been there? Oh gods, had it heard what he said to her? He takes a few steps back. The stud had to know about him, know his name, everything. If he'd heard what- oh he needed to leave. He needed, he needed to protect his foals. Now. He'd not have them killed by an angry lover. He meets Rexanna's eyes, his plan solidified in his mind,  "Goodbye Rexanna. I am glad our son has been named."

The stallion dips his head and then he moves to leave.

"speech"
I'll Fall So You Might Live
SKYLARK

OOC: If you wanna make one more response outta this before he poofs (Ie, his response to any of his words) then I can write it up like that for sure.
@Rexanna

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
wild hearts - by Rexanna - 06-24-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: wild hearts - by Calstron - 06-24-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: wild hearts - by Rexanna - 06-24-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: wild hearts - by Calstron - 06-24-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: wild hearts - by Rexanna - 06-24-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: wild hearts - by Calstron - 06-27-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: wild hearts - by Rexanna - 06-28-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: wild hearts - by Tembovu - 06-29-2017, 12:26 AM
RE: wild hearts - by Calstron - 07-06-2017, 11:37 PM