the Rift

[PRIVATE] drawn together

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA Had been gone for a long time herself. Wandering, lost, angry, hurt. Deimos had died, the Basin had changed so much, and she still had never had any friends there. The mare hadn't felt drawn to her chilly home any longer and so she'd left in search of something more.

Had she found it? No, not really. She'd romanced a few stallions but hadn't given them the trophy they sought. She'd lost her weaving magic, much to her dismay, but she'd learned other things as she went.  Where was her brother? Oh, she had no idea. Tiamat? Rexanna? Johnny? Nope. Ivezho?

Oh shit, Ivezho.

Eldala had looked for him for a while. She'd made up excuses to get sent to the Dragon's Throat on Weaver assignments a few times but no one had heard from him. After his father's death it was as if he, too, had become a ghost. Did he even know what was going on now? How the gods had abandoned them all? How his herd was in great peril? Was he even alive or just avoiding her at all costs because she'd done something wrong? Capro snorts and Eldala rolls her eyes.

The goat was pretty over the mare's endless worrying over that stallion who'd never been back since he'd been in the picture. But he still follows her as her hooves carry her to that spot they'd first met so long ago. The world was ending now, she may as well give it one more go, just to see. Reality was that he was probably dead at this point. Either that or he was avoiding her at all costs, the creeper who'd done something wrong when they'd been about to fuck. Regardless, she was going to go there to reminisce, to think back to those days now so long ago and to at least say goodbye.

When she finally arrives she  walks all around the Rotunda, its beautiful colors reflecting in the dying light. Oh, how she would miss this place when...well...whatever was going to happen happened. A bittersweet smile blooms on her face as she leans against a pillar, staring at that beautiful glass. She gets lost in her memories until she begins to fall asleep when Capro's loud bleat of alarm rolls through both her mind and her ears.

A cringe. "Ugh, Capro. Was that re-" She stops mid-sentence, shocked, because just through the trees there is a very virile looking stallion. He's so thick and muscular compared to the last time she saw him that she almost didn't recognize him but one look at those eyes and she's running. She shuffles all of her short body towards him and drops her head in the the bump of muscle where his neck meets his shoulders. "Ivezho! Gods, oh, I never thought you'd come back! I thought it was something I'd done, that you hated me, or or that you'd died." She pulls back for a moment and gives him a stern look, ears pinned."If I weren't so happy to see you and if it weren't at a time like this I'd be walking away right now. But, well. I'm glad to see a familiar face."  She drops her gaze, suddenly a bit shy. How could she have forgot how he'd left her the last time? They were both no longer their youthful, lanky selves and she couldn't pretend that..but perhaps they might pick up where they left off? Maybe he had a good excuse? Capro, thoroughly nauseated at the emotions coursing through his bonded, bounds away in search of something edible.

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
drawn together - by Ivezho - 06-24-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: drawn together - by Eldala - 07-09-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: drawn together - by Ivezho - 07-09-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: drawn together - by Eldala - 07-11-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: drawn together - by Ivezho - 07-12-2017, 05:13 AM