[PRIVATE] torches
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Art by Neverr ♥
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
Her gaze was sharp—like knives, out of place in the bundle of white feathers and thin muscle. Blue, just like his, but so much clearer. When she saw what Alysanne revealed to her, it was like she sighed, as if to say, 'ah', before her attention turned away.

He'd seen it too, but he didn't know what to say. Congratulations—I wonder if it'll grow up to be an asshole, like mine?

But they weren't assholes, really. They were fire and ice, and they didn't give a rat's ass about anyone other than themselves, and him. Not even Kahlua had managed to impress Irma, who had just been bored or uncomprehending when the Sunshower had complimented her. They were pretty heartless. They ate other living things to get by.

Mauja was glad he wasn't a carnivore.

Now wouldn't that have been fun—here you go Mauja, you're immortal, but only if you drink the blood of your enemies every fullmoon. Oh, and you'll need more every time. Thanks, Moony.

“You might not consider it a feat but I am glad you are alive all the same.” He grunted, glad he was looking at the sea. Someone as nice as Alysanne shouldn't care about him. He had a bad track record with his friends and family. He abandoned them, over and over, even if it were because of things outside of his control—at best, they were estranged, like Ophelia. At worst, they were dead, like Snö and Psyche. He swallowed.

"I'd like to see that," he said quietly when she spoke of the Goddess and Kaos. "I'm trying not to worry, but everyone has me doing it. That dragonchild nearly fell over the edge because she was so..distracted." He frowned slightly. His ears flicked back in thought. I just wish I had been better prepared lay on his tongue, but he didn't say it. No need to state the obvious.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
torches - by Mauja - 06-25-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: torches - by Alysanne - 06-25-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: torches - by Mauja - 06-27-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: torches - by Alysanne - 07-06-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: torches - by Mauja - 07-10-2017, 02:49 AM