the Rift

[OPEN] 15 minutes late with an owl

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris couldn't track how much time had passed since it had happened anymore. It all felt the same - a combination of general numbness and shock and apathy, a mixture of panic and exhausted indifference.

She couldn't explain exactly what was going on in her mind. It was a mess most of the time, though moments of clarity came to her, however they came in the form of an altered Amaris, a changed Amaris.

An unsmiling, unfeeling, lost Amaris.

It was a habit carved into her since birth, to walk the misty woods of her home. The World's Edge was hardly that anymore - Helovia was hardly that anymore, but she couldn't leave, couldn't turn her back on those she loved, couldn't risk Dramyrth getting ill again.

Motion and noise caught her attention in the foggyness of not only her surrounds but also her mind. The mare unwittingly followed the young belle, unknowing her identity, only knowing that she should follow for some reason.

The reason was Alysanne, the painted queen. Amaris paused on the outskirts of the social bubble, watching the yearling greet her mother (and a curious question floated through her mind, though she had naught the energy to pin it down and dissect it, or voice it for that matter), a silent observer. She didn't announce herself, but merely existed, there, alongside them; a silent sentinel.

Until she broke the silence, to complete the half sentence the roan girl started, to fill in the gaps of information so that the painted one would know what was happening.

"The Gods are gone," her voice, a stranger's compared to her usual warm tones, uttered softly. "The Goddess announced 'He lied', before extracting herself from everywhere and everything. It is the same for all the Gods."

Though she had not ventured to every land to confirm this, the travels she had done, the people she had seen, the sheer gut feeling of it all confirmed it - Helovia was godless, on a course to destruction and the end of times.

Amaris stood, silent again, having delivered her information and then turned to stone once more.

Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart

@Alysanne .
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
15 minutes late with an owl - by Alysanne - 06-25-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: 15 minutes late with an owl - by Sansa - 06-26-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: 15 minutes late with an owl - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:44 AM