the Rift

[PRIVATE] rage, rage against the dying of the light

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
Azulee heard tales of a land of moonlight abandoned by it's gods, a land fallen to ruin. Her ancestors were forced to flee that dying country, and the lightning mare finds their anecdote more haunting than ever. She knows things are not well in the land of her birth. Kaos is proving fit of his namesake and a sense of doom hangs heavy in the air. She can sense the panic in the eyes of her contemporaries, smell it on the wind. It reminds her of a time when her people retreated deep into the earth to escape the long night, and this time - as last time - there is talk of the end.

Could the world truly be ending?

Azulee is skeptical of such doom and gloom. The direness of the whole thing irks her. So what if the gods have forsaken them? They are not rendered completely hopeless... the least they can do is fight their damnedest. She is doubtful these so-called gods are infallible.

Here at the top of the world, it is said one is closest to the gods. Now, the skies feel empty, a hungry belly growling ominously. Angry clouds stir in the heavens, and the wind howls at the woman's feathers, bared mightily to the brisk air. Azulee clenches her jaw, challenging the realm of the gods with eyes of a fierce voltage. Statics kicks up her heels and crackles through her feathers, and the lightning mare lifts her nose to the sky.

She never put much faith in the gods, but she is angry. Angry that they would abandon her people who so revered them to fear and despair. "Cowards!" she roars to an empty heaven.

My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
rage, rage against the dying of the light - by Azulee - 06-26-2017, 09:42 AM