the Rift

[PRIVATE] rage, rage against the dying of the light

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
Tears claw at the back of her eyes, dribbling shamelessly down her cheeks. It feels as though a necklace of teeth were wrapped around her throat, clenching tightly as she swallows down her despair. She shouts her accusations to the godless reaches of the sky and a familiar voice is the only answer. The deep baritone notes rise easily above the gathering storm.

Azulee ears flits back and she turns to face him at once. He stands there below the thunder-clouds like a monolith to her salvation, the indomitable warlord. "He left us!" she pleads to her former-sultan, flaring her wings in emphasis. She approaches, plumes of electricity hissing and writhing all about her boyish figure, dancing haphazardly across her taut flesh. She comes to stand before him, leaving little room for personal space. The little bird is merely dwarfed by the bulk of his gladiator's body, but she meets his gaze with eyes that burn with a desperate, riotous fire. "He abandoned us, Volterra! My father and his brother died for the Dragon's Throat, and the Sun God has tucked tail and fled!

Just then, a beam of lightning strikes the ground a few hundred feet from where they stand. Azulee turns and flares her wings to the sky once more, snarling. "If he smote me now, it would only prove what a coward he is!" She feels weak, overwhelmed by anger and the maddening awareness of how powerless she truly is. Her knees quake beneath her, and as the sky begins to weep, Azulee half-way hopes he will smite her.

My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rage, rage against the dying of the light - by Azulee - 06-26-2017, 05:45 PM