the Rift

[PRIVATE] rage, rage against the dying of the light

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
THE INDOMITABLE

HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE

He left us! He bows his head, as though cowed by the force of his misery. The Sun God had always seemed so....strong. A bright, intelligent and fiery man, not the sort to submit to anybody. Volterra had been proud to rule his lands, to sire a son by his daughter, yet now he's left feeling nothing but a deep sense of betrayal over the fact the inferno man just abandoned them. After all the strong, devoted service Volterra gave him, he just left.

The spark-mare's sentiments echo his own. She marches towards them, so close that he can feel the buzz of the electricity that surrounds her, can feel the tips of his tangled mane lifting up in worship to the static that caresses them. His eyes burn with a crimson fire, his body a massive, stoic hulk with only the slight wilt of his shoulders to display the pain he feels inside. "I know," he murmurs, and despite the fact he knows it's wrong - knows he should stay well away from this walking storm - he can't help but extend his muzzle to try and touch her sizzling hide, to see what his sensitive whiskers can gather about the soft flex of her skin.

He then hauls his nose back as if burnt, distracted by the smack of lightning into the ground a short distance away. "I am a pious man, Azulee. I respect the Gods, and know that their whims are beyond the grasp of my mortal mind. Yet...what they have done disgusts me. They just gave up." His eyes flash, burn, and he stomps one massive feathered hoof. Next to him the ground erupts in a small earthen spike, the strength granted to him by the Earth God himself. He'd thought a man as great as the Earth God would never bend the knee to a heathen, yet look! "But we will rebuild. I don't care how long it takes - Kaos will fall, and the Dragon's Throat will rise." He speaks with more conviction that he feels - Volterra, monstrous warlord, true Indomitable, is deeply concerned about the recent events and does not know whether Helovia will ever be the same.

image by neverr the glorious

@Azulee

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: rage, rage against the dying of the light - by Volterra - 06-29-2017, 11:17 AM