the Rift

[PRIVATE] rage, rage against the dying of the light

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
Lightning mare grits her teeth, chewing on his oath. He speaks with such conviction as he always does, ever the rallying warlord, but surely a flicker of doubt burns in his belly as it does in her's. It speaks to her like a battlecry, a declaration of war that tugs her bones into restlessness. They may very well die, pitted against gods, but if they don't fight what reason is there to keep breathing? 

Tendrils of a windswept mane dance and crackle like black medusas, brought to life by the electricity charging through her nerves. It is as if they reach out to him, searching for his touch, for assurance. "I will fight with you!" she declares with a nod, tears still wetting her cheeks. She bares her titan's wings as one would pledge a sword, the peaks of static-wreathed feathers sweeping the long grass. "Whatever it takes!" Kraken-cruel rain beats down upon them, heavy and vengeful, yet still the sparks glow against her skin, as stubbornly alive as the mortal who wields them. Stormchild looks upward, blinking against the heavy downpour, to a black sky widowed of the sun. "The sun is gone! But our light will not be easily vanquished!

Hair sticks to her face, wet and heavy. Electric eyes peer between the strands, glowing fiercely under curling lashes. Her heartbeat is loud in her ears, neck arced and chest heaving. Her breath feels warm as it quivers from her nostrils and as the virgin-woman warrior looks upon the dragon-king, she feels the sudden need to touch him. 

The stormmare is suddenly still.
Like a calm in the sky just before thunder shakes the clouds.

My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

@volterra

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rage, rage against the dying of the light - by Azulee - 06-29-2017, 01:32 PM