the Rift

[PRIVATE] rage, rage against the dying of the light

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
What would it be like to close your eyes, and never wake up? To open them up to the cold, dark infinity? Death was coming, the end was coming, and Azulee blinked the tears from her eyes.

She would die before she let Kaos take her home.

Azulee flexed her wings, like a bird performing a mating ritual. His spirit is intoxicating; he is also wild, also defiant in the face of fate, and they collide like two storm clouds waging war, exchanging bolts of rage and grief and vengeance. The world may end and snuff their light, but they would roar into the blackness, charge in like the wild beasts they were.  

She can taste his disappointment as she flees his touch and her eyes smile. It was gratifying to see the warlord thwarted of his lust. He wanted her body, but she would not give it to him so easily. He would not have her like some whore, like one of his usual conquests; a vessel to plant his seed. Azulee was a proud creature, and she knew the dragon-kings habits. He might as well have his own harem, the rate mares were popping out his children. It only means his genes were strong... but she wants to see if he is up to the challenge of bedding her.

He rears up, paws tearing at the sky, and lands with a rumble that shakes the arth beneath her. A bold step forward... and Azulee flexes her titan wings once again, static zapping and sizzling between the feathers as she bares them like mighty weapons. She thrashes her head about, dancing on her toes like the balletic lightning queen, puppeteering the thunder as it rages in the heavens and shakes the air.

She remembers when they played at war. Volterra won easily, but the stormmare wants to do it all over again. She wants him to make her submit.

He lifts a barrier around them, and Azulee takes it for an arena of sorts. He draws nearer, and Azulee cranes her neck like a battering ram, launching her small form to his left side and hoping to land a bite on his shoulder. Her right wing swings down to batter his chest.

Azulee lets out a battle-cry, shrill and desirous.

My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

@volterra

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rage, rage against the dying of the light - by Azulee - 07-06-2017, 02:35 PM