the Rift

[OPEN] You might Glitter, but I am Gold

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
zubari

The boy was not too sure where to go from here. The world seemed like it was ending, and everything was falling apart. Kaos was behind everything, but the boy could not be mad at him. Zubari knew that there was a plan, everything had a plan and a purpose. Kuuma was in her normal spot. She enjoyed riding on his back because she did not have to walk. Kuuma was slightly lazy, but the civet was growing on the young prince. Chocolate tones glowed in the warmth of the sun. For some odd reason, this place was peaceful and away from everything shattering and falling. Kuuma has fallen asleep on his back. She was always happy, and her attitude was starting to wither away. Well, some of her attitude. The mahogany boy chuckles slightly as he came to a halt in the middle of the meadow.

The cool breeze slipped through the blackened tresses of his mane and tail. Tembovu, the Elephant King was gone. The man was not much of a king anymore, he left and abandoned his herd. All of this just to be with his family, his Real family. Bitter feelings still lingered in the boy's heart. How could he ever forgive this man? Black strands tossed in the air as he shook his golden skull with anger. No, now was not the time for this. Zubari will cross this bridge when it is time. For now, he had to try and live his life. The boy had become a loner, learning that he can not rely on anyone. His sister was gone, mother was gone, no one was there for him. He raised himself, but he finally had a companion. Kuuma might not be the best communicator, but she was his friend.

Bright golden eyes closed making his world black. With a deep breath, his lung drew in the fresh air of the meadow. They filled with the sweet, rich oxygen. Then the exhale let a calming force radiate through his soul. Blood coursed through his veins as he opened his eyes focusing. A material started to raise from the ground and levitate in the air. Bright orbs narrowed on this object as it started to from. Metal bent and shifted its self into a dagger. Golden colors sparkled in the sun's rays, and the sharp edge began to form. Closing his eyes, the boy thought about the African savannah. Slowly an intricate engraving etched its self on the surface. Animals and plants glistened from the shining surface. With a bright smile, the dagger landed on the ground in front of him. "Perfect, just what I needed." Kuuma heard the boy speak and it caused her to jump up. Golden eyes looked to see the shiny gold thing on the ground. Happily, she jumped off his back to go see what the new creation was.

"Talk."
Can you see my scars, can you feel my heart? This is all of me for all of the world to see

lines | color & coding

@Zoeya @Safiri

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Zubari - 06-28-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Safiri - 06-28-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Zubari - 07-05-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Safiri - 07-10-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Zubari - 07-11-2017, 08:37 PM