the Rift

[OPEN] You might Glitter, but I am Gold

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
zubari

The girl was so sweet. Zubari smiled softly as he looked at the ivory creation. It was unique and he nodded his head. Heavy gold horns dipped as golden eyes looked to Kuuma. Quietly he listened as the girl gave her request. A gold chain would be easy. So he got to work pulling the gold from te ground below. It melted and shifted into shapes in front of their eyes. Her request would take more than the small item he could craft. The decision twisted through his mind. Kuuma shot a glance to him, and he wanted to roll his eyes to say fine. A smile came out instead. He would craft a delicate, beautiful chain for the girl. It will hang and drape across her body with multiple lengths. Why just do one length? She will shimmer and glow in the sun's rays.

Finally, after some time, the chain laid on the ground. It was long enough to reach her horn and her tail. There were intricate details weaved into every small link. A ring at each end allowed it to be worn on her tail and horn. Then there was a section that had a clip to attach in her mane. Smiling the boy picked it up with Kuuma. "Why don't you return the favor some day. It does not have to be now. Safiri, Haki, and Auni it is nice to meet you. I hope you like this chain. I tried my best ." The pair walked closer to help the girl out it on if she allowed. "Beautiful gold for a beautiful princess." He smiled looked down at her. "Can I help you with anything? I know health is nothing to joke about." His features scowl worried for the girl. Kuuma reached and tried to sniff Haki in a friendly hello. There was something so familiar about her.... what was it?

"Talk."
Can you see my scars, can you feel my heart? This is all of me for all of the world to see

lines | color & coding

@Safiri

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Zubari - 06-28-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Safiri - 06-28-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Zubari - 07-05-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Safiri - 07-10-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: You might Glitter, but I am Gold - by Zubari - 07-11-2017, 08:37 PM