the Rift

[PRIVATE] What dreams may come

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

My body moves quickly, making my way towards the worlds edge. I have yet to stop and rest. The crackling and booming voice still ringing in my head. Everything was going south, fast, and I wasn't sure we, helovians, cold stop it. The world was going to come to a close soon, and there was someone I needed to say goodbye to, just in case.

I was fully intending on returning home, to Rikyn, but I hadn't told him I was going. I had taken Gwyn and left, long before dawn. He wouldn't be pleased when I returned, but I didn't care. I could protect Gwyn, but if we were meant to die today, than it would happen if we were traveling or if we were at home. I had to do this.

"Gwyn, don't lag. You must keep up. It is dangerous out here." My voice is sharper than normal, stress evident in the tones of a normally silken set of vocals. I wasn't wrong. Something could happen at any moment, and I didn't want to be caught in anything. I wouldn't feel remotely safe until we reached the Edge. At least there we would have others to be surrounded by. Even so, nowhere was safe.

"We are almost there. " In just a few moments we rounded through the brush to the Edge. I was unworried about patrols. Likely, everyone would be confused. I wasn't here for anyone but my father. And maybe, I could convince him to come back to the Basin with me. Maybe. "MAUJA THE FROZEN LIGHT!" My voice projected itself out, loud, demanding. It was no simple call. It was the voice of a daughter who had been avoided far to long, and now demanded the presence of her father, before it was too late.

"Talk."
@Mauja
@Gwyn
Set directly after the events of the gods leaving the herdlands.

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
What dreams may come - by Glacia - 06-29-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: What dreams may come - by Gwyn - 07-01-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: What dreams may come - by Mauja - 07-06-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: What dreams may come - by Glacia - 07-06-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: What dreams may come - by Gwyn - 07-07-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: What dreams may come - by Mauja - 07-10-2017, 03:18 AM