the Rift

[PRIVATE] no use crying about it

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Sacre’s name was worse than a slap to his face - it was a slice carved out of his heart, wickedly. He didn’t know that Tandavi loved his brother - but really, what did he know about the chestnut mare?

“Her line.” He repeated the words, stupidly, because right at that moment Mesec didn’t know that the children she bore were his, but the implication was quick to settle on him. Those dreams had not been dreams, had they?

There’s a small amount of joy at the idea of having more children - he doesn’t miss the plural in her words - but it’s quickly replaced by anger, and hurt. He had just gotten Ki’irha back, just made speeches to her about how she was a part of his family. When they were together… Mesec felt alive, every touch and word of hers was electricity over his skin.

When he looked at Tandavi, there was none of those feelings. Her voice was bitterness and cruelty, nightmares in a harsh tone. He wanted nothing more than to erase everything that had happened between them (which was real, wasn’t it?) and leave the moon-marked mare as a simple acquaintance.

Lyra, sensing the shift of emotions in Mesec, began to growl, her tails flicking wickedly as her attention focused on Tandavi - ready to intervene if she needed to. Lucius, too, began to circle closer down - keeping an eye on the interaction below.

He doesn’t speak much, until her last words - the implications tied up within them, cause Mesec’s confusion to crack. He hasn’t felt anger often, and it burns slowly and causes a chill through him - his silver eyes dead as they looked at her. “You’re a lot similar to my mother with that threat, Tandavi.” He snarled her name, but didn’t move any closer towards her. “Do you think you’re the only one who loves someone else? Do you think I wanted to....” Mesec shook his head, bordering on disgusted - but he wasn’t quite sure whether he was more disgusted with Tandavi or with himself. Part of him knew he wouldn’t normally talk to her like this, that there was still something unnatural happening. But he didn’t care about sparing her feelings anymore. “I don’t know what was going on that day but you weren’t exactly telling me to stop, were you? You can’t paint me as the villain in this, I won’t let you.”

The anger subsided and his voice became more pleading, as if he could will her into sanity. “It was a mistake, Tandavi. A terrible, horrible, soul-shattering mistake. But one we both need to live with.” Now that he knew she was carrying his children - she wasn’t ever going to get rid of him now but he didn't want to have to fight her to stay in her life, in their lives.  
MESEC
the nightwind
coding by Kyra

Messages In This Thread
no use crying about it - by Tandavi - 07-01-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: no use crying about it - by Mesec - 07-05-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: no use crying about it - by Tandavi - 07-08-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: no use crying about it - by Mesec - 07-08-2017, 11:38 AM