the Rift

Airmail [mirage]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
How can we win? When fools can be Kings
Hector dipped his head in acknowledgement that the DragonHeart had understood and his task truly was complete. He was about to excuse himself but she spoke once more, his orange pools watching her as his lobes drank each word put forward. A ripple of strange shock simmered through his body as the dark femme asked of his identity. There was still much the boy needed to learn about this land, it was so different from his old home, the strict rules did not apply here and it would take some time before her adjusted to it. A shy expression formed on his rather large features as he put thoughts into words and spoke. "There is not much to know, I am Hector, still new to this land and still learning as I go."

At first, he found her question baffling. Did his presence really suggest something else, Hector had been taking orders from others throughout his entire life. Although what Paladin told him wasn't exactly an order, Hector didn't really know how else to take it. If he had to fight, he would fight. If he had to carry messages, he would carry messages. Finally, he found the words that expressed his feelings the most and as quiet as his loud voice could manage, he voiced them to this mare. "I'm not sure what I look like to you, but I have two strong wings and four steadfast legs. I suppose, I had no real reason to reject the favour asked by Paladin." It was almost like he was repeating what his teacher had always said to him when he was made to do menial jobs, teacher never did take complaining very well and it had rubbed off on his pupil. Hector was the soul of practicality and duty.

He was still on his way home, the World's Edge was only a slight detour.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Airmail [mirage] - by Hector - 11-03-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Mirage - 11-07-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Hector - 11-08-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Mirage - 11-11-2012, 02:48 AM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Hector - 11-16-2012, 04:00 PM