the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'll Be A Better Man Today {Death}

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

The mare decided to go for a walk today. She wanted to take the twins out and get them use to the world. There was not much time left in Helovia, and Raeden could feel it brewing. Darkness was Taking over, and times were changing. Her cream hooves traveled the different lands. Teal orbs watched the world, keeping an eye out for any danger. There was a place she had not been in years. She enjoyed the spot when she was a child, but it had been years. This place was special to her, and she looked to her children. "When I was your age, I use to play in the heart caves with my sister. Aunt Ru and I got to explore so many places. Hopefully one day soon you will get to meet her. Twins run in the family ." She chuckled lightly as she began to near the caves. Tin trotted next to the group. His watchful green eyes made sure that the children did not run off.

Something felt off to the mare. Coming to a halt, the woman looked at the twins. "Stay here with Tin. I will be right back." Tin nodded his head and looked to the kids. Raeden trotted off around the corner. Her eyes could not believe what she saw. There was a black figure standing there. His body was haunting and ghostly. She had to blink a few times before she could believe her eyes. Was that Ron? What was happening? The confusion started to settle in and then it was fear. What were they doing? She wanted to call out to him, but no she was too late. The grim reaper claimed his soul. Horror washed over her body, Raeden felt like she was going to faint. No.. no.. NOOO! This was not fair! The winged body fell to the ground. The thud could almost be felt.
"STOP NO!! WHAT DID YOU DO!." Her voice was hoarse and screaming. Blood coursed through her veins and her heart fluttered. The feeling in her stomach was like lead.

Her pale form slid past the dark man. Fear washed across her features as she looks at him. Dropping t her knees the woman burried her face into his cream mane. Her body pressed against his still warm form. He was gone he was dead. " No, please don't do this." She could barely speak. Her muzzle tried to move his wing. She tried to get him up. Raeden did not want to believe the father of her children would not be there for them. A single feather fell from the heavy wing. Her blurred eyes looked down and picked it up gently. "Please don't leave me.... Please I.. I.. Love you" hushed whispers fill the air as she laid across his neck.

"Talk."
calstron & raeden
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you"

image | coding

@Akriel

Messages In This Thread
I'll Be A Better Man Today {Death} - by Calstron - 07-03-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: I'll Be A Better Man Today {Death} - by Raeden - 07-11-2017, 08:15 PM