the Rift

[PRIVATE] tempestuous

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

They never come for apologies or hard answers when I’m ready, when the world is peaceful and my head is put together, and my heart not slamming inside me like a rioting mass. They come now, when my rage coils like snakes, when I am full of anger that is misplaced and sudden: like bolts of lightning from a swollen and black cloud, I don’t care if you’re struck down, or if the world rises to flame in the wake of my reach.

As Ki’irha approaches, my name tossed forth from her lips, as if she knows me, not just sees me, I turn that brooding storm to her, and let the rain proceed to drench her. Stopping my forward motions, nostrils flared and a hot blast of air procured from within my very core, I meet her with hard golden eyes that flash with everything that brews inside me. My face contorts into a welcoming grimace, incapable of smiling, and suspicious, too, of her motives here.

I don’t immediately think of how she’d been absent; I don’t think, either, of just how long it’s been since we have seen each other. All I remember is being sick, having mistaken her for something else, and attacking. What had come thereafter was her utter refusal to accept that, maybe, just maybe, it had been an accident, and I wasn’t really to blame.

Her sharp looks had followed me anytime I’d found myself in their line since. Maybe it was why I hadn’t cared so much they’d gone away.

Duir, more amiable than me at this moment, greets with a small baying noise, his ears lifted. Mine can barely be conceived so, and my face is certainly not one of good cheer and welcome, such as his is.

"What do you want, Ki’irha?" I ask, bitterly, "as clearly I’m out here in the middle of no where, looking for someone to talk to."

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

@Ki'irha

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-04-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Ki'irha - 07-04-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-06-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Ki'irha - 07-06-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-07-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Ki'irha - 07-07-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-11-2017, 11:04 AM