the Rift

[PRIVATE] back to the start [kratos]

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
this old world has brought me pain
               but there's hope for me again
The sunset mare gazed out of the rotunda, her amber eyes steady on the water. She had come a long way from being the terrified, jumpy mare who had fallen out of the Rift; she had made friends, become a healer, helped her herd... but now they had all scattered to the winds, and even if they'd still been together, their god was gone.

"Persephone?"

The voice interrupted her rambling train of thought with a familiarity that was startling. Where had she heard it before? The memory was a half-buried one, of a happier time long ago. The mare turned to see, but Alecto had moved first, and by the time Persephone had turned to regard her childhood friend, her cheerful kitsune had darted to dance around his feet, tails twirling happily. So astonished was she to have found a familiar face at long last that she didn't even scold the fox-creature's lack of manners.

"Kratos?" she gasped. She softest of chuckles, a quiet twinkling of cheer, fell from her lips as she stepped forward. "It is you, isn't it?" How could this be? She had heard nothing of him for - gods, it had been years now! And of all the places to find him, years later and worlds apart, they had stumbled across one another again in Helovia! Had he tumbled through whatever barrier separated Helovia from the Rift at the same time she had?

"Where - what - how -?" she stumbled, before catching herself and pausing shyly. This was not the behavior of a well-bred lady from Estanzia. Not that it mattered anymore, did it? Not when her new home seemed to be bound to tumble down around her years. "I'm sorry," she started again finally, "It's just - you disappeared, and it's been so long, and - well, I just - how in the world did you end up here?"

"Persephone speaks."
Persephone
Image by Xyroca

@Kratos
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [kratos] - by Persephone - 07-04-2017, 01:28 PM
RE: back to the start [kratos] - by Kratos - 07-05-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: back to the start [kratos] - by Persephone - 07-07-2017, 12:55 PM