the Rift

[OPEN] Dark embraces

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

It had been a long time. But helovia felt different now. Something was amiss. Something was seriously wrong. It felt sick. Like something was leeching the life from the earth. I had witnessed the brutal murders of the moon goddess, I had fought the rift gods. I had invaded lands, and fucked my way through half the men in helovia.

But I was back. But for how long?

How long would this earth remain? I had children here. Were they still alive? I didn't know. Somewhere I even had grandchildren. I hadn't met them either. I wasn't sure how much I cared frankly. My dark body scanned the dark veins. I was hidden in the shadows of the night, the only thing visible where my white covered face, and the paint dipped hind legs. Nothing stirred. Not even a single rabbit. So I sighed, exasperated, bored. If only there was someone I could see, and maybe enjoy the pleasure of. Hell, might as well enjoy life until we all get killed, or fight some battle. Or get thrown into portal. That seemed unlikely however.

"Speech here."
Tag;;
Words;;
Notes;; Come say goodbye to Sia! This will be her last thread until the final battle when Kaos kills her!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Dark embraces - by Sialia - 07-06-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Dark embraces - by Ki'irha - 07-07-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: Dark embraces - by Bathsheba - 07-12-2017, 11:30 AM