the Rift

[OPEN] Have violent ends [BIRTH]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Given the amount of births he has attended, one could be forgiven for thinking that Volterra would be rather blase about the introduction of a new child into life. This is not the case - each time a foal of his is born, it is a miracle of its own, one that he cherishes as though it is the first one he's ever seen.

Today is no different as the onyx leviathan marches through the Meadow towards Nephele. This child wasn't planned - he and the antlered warrioress had a friends-with-benefits situation intended for pleasure rather than reproduction, but Volterra's rampant virility had other ideas. Regardless of the foal's status as a 'whoopsie', it will be loved and adored, raised to be a miniature warlord. The beast's stride is strong as he moves through the land, trying not to worry about the fact that this child is being born into such dark, twisted times.

The corrupted atmosphere has had an affect on Vérzés - he's started breathing toxic fumes in addition to his frost. He does this with gusto, causing his prey to tumble, dead, to the floor without him even needing to touch them. He demonstrates his new ability as he and Vadir soar above their mammoth bonded, their eyes trained on the birthing mare in front of them. The golden queen is less enamoured with her red brother's fledgling talent - she'd thought herself special with her ability to breathe both fire and shock.

Volterra lurks a safe distance away during the birth itself, knowing better than to get within kicking range of a female in labour. Only once he hears the familiar thud of a wet new body hitting the loam does he shift towards Nephele, swiftly drinking in the newborn's appearance. It's a filly, winged like her mother, and she is swiftly given the name Antiope. "A strong beauty," the beast booms, his blessing given easily to the newborn.

I NEVER FEAR DEATH OR DYING, I ONLY FEAR NEVER TRYING
I AM WHATEVER I AM, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW
image: araxel

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Have violent ends [BIRTH] - by Nephele - 07-08-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Have violent ends [BIRTH] - by Volterra - 07-09-2017, 04:07 PM