the Rift

[OPEN] I went blind for you

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
K I ' I R H A

Thranduil is right, and she understood. But he is as lost as the lot of the. Thievery could not steal back the time they had lost, that they were losing. Eyes turn back to the now announced Seer, and she remains silent during the lesson, and found it easy enough to set aside the raw emotions in order to learn anything she could.

She nods her head, listening silently. A seer was an impressive thing to be, and she had always held the upmost respect for those who communed with the gods. Well that was it, then. There was no more wondering, no more wishing, no more praying. The gods were gone. The world was spinning out of control. There was nothing they could do. It had been made clear so many years ago when they had vanquished the rift gods, that gods certainly could be killed. How were their own gods any different? What made them invincible?

“I appreciate your words.” Silent again, she mulled her words, wondering if a snarl would erupt from the Laurelin’s lips, or if he would find some sort of distorted peace at the answer. There was nothing they could do. Any attempts at battle would be futile. There was nothing that any of them would be able to do to stop this.

And that only meant one thing.

The golden mare answers her questions, every last one, and though her heart breaks knowing that Virga is still gone, she finds solace knowing that there was a good chance her daughter and Mesec were in the same place. It would make finding them easier. She just hoped she had time to find them, to spend those final moments together, hopefully completing the thing that had broken in her absence. Perhaps she would confess to something barely there, to simply make the moment more perfect, before they all finally ceased together. At least they would go together.

“Thank you for your answers. But in the desire state of affairs, it is time for me to take my leave. What little time there is left will be better spent by their sides. Safe travels, Seer of the Edge.” She turns her head, moving towards the Laurelin, bowing her head again. “And to you, farewell, it has always been a pleasure, and honor.”

There was so much more to say, but she couldn’t spare the breath. She turned, moving from the altar, moving away from the tragic meeting. She needed to find her family. She needed to find them fast. No matter what stood between her and them, she would overcome, if it only meant seeing them one more time.

As quickly as she had appeared, the StarAtlas vanished, flying as fast as she could upon cloven hooves, heading home one last time.

How rare and beautiful
it truly is that we exist

image credits

@Yael @Thranduil ~
Taking her leave. ;_; And this will probably be her final post. See you all on the other side!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
I went blind for you - by Yael - 07-10-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Ki'irha - 07-10-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Thranduil - 07-10-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Yael - 07-11-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Ki'irha - 07-11-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Thranduil - 07-11-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Yael - 07-11-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Ki'irha - 07-11-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Thranduil - 07-11-2017, 10:23 PM