the Rift

[OPEN] I went blind for you

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

She yells back spitting, firey, and his blood burns with a lustful desire for it. He wants to shout, he wants to drag it out. He is ready to have it out, but she lets slip too much too. And with the northern warrior talking, the gold leaves her unanswered. Yet her confessions do not go unmissed. It presses his soul, silencing his tongue against her further. He watches her body, flinch and shift….His harks fall back. I didn’t feel right, but then again, when had that ever stopped him. The gold inhales slowly, letting the gears click and store.

Then it’s gone. Like it was never there. He resents it all the more. Weeks of waiting on edge…of shifting in shadows…he was ready to fight. It was foolish, and idiotic, and he knows it. That is why he was here, and not in direct contact with his sons…and mate.

The gold lets himself be nulled by the speeches. Lets the gold mare speak, learning more details than Rikyn let slip. His mind turns to calculation, planning, and thinking. If their magic could not touch it…He breaks her words. “Kaos is proud and vain. He seeks power, but he seeks devotion too.” His crowned head turned to the altar. “That is why he promises-“ The gold glances to the gold mare “-and lies.” The gold should know. “He will not destroy all, or there’d be no one to stand at his altar.” But he can destroy much….freedom…love…family….

She’s leaving. His face visibly twists, revealing how much comfort a piece of past brought him. “Ki’irha…” It whispers. The gold turns to face her, but he knows her reason…he feels it too. She looks to him, speaking her good-byes. The gold rumbles a return….unable, in his spirals of feelings to say much more, least he reveal too much.

Crowned head then turns back to who is left. His tasseled tail shifts…this was awkward. But then….maybe not so much. He still resents her…but her struggles are not too far from his own. “Peace is not given in promises…” The gold looks to the altar again. “It is made….in your heart.” Earth eyes, with dark gold flecks look directly to her. But he never was too good at this whole comfort thing. “Gilded tongues are too numerous to trust any else.”

Now it is his turn. He moves to leave, but he must walk past her. The gold pauses next to her. He was too proud to apologize, too wounded to remind her. Instead in a rare moment, the gold reaches out, attempting to touch the mare’s shoulder, if she would allow. If not, he’d have simply reached out. “You can’t find your peace screaming at a rock.” He shifts, not even his mask could hide this was not his usual place. ”But you can by a love’s side, or in a night’s sleep.” He waits… ”Those look few and far between in the future….but they promised tonight.” They were going the same way, he assumed…even given his resentment to her, her pain was not far from his, though it came at different times and forms. So he waits, letting his words rest like a question, a suggestion…

OOC:: Just a note, he knows she's prego/has been prego, so the suggestion is not sex, but to leave the altar for the night. XD

@Yael
@Ki'irha

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
I went blind for you - by Yael - 07-10-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Ki'irha - 07-10-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Thranduil - 07-10-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Yael - 07-11-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Ki'irha - 07-11-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Thranduil - 07-11-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Yael - 07-11-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Ki'irha - 07-11-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: I went blind for you - by Thranduil - 07-11-2017, 10:23 PM