the Rift

come to me [mauja]

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

His thundering cry echoed between the trees and a smile flashed across Kou's face. Her king was coming, answering her call. The heavy hoof falls of his approach were the next sounds she heard ringing through the forest. The mare stood firm, tall, confident, as she waited for the pale form of her king to emerge from the trees and when he did he nearly took her breath away. He was beautiful as he always was. Muscles rippled beneath his speckled coat and it was no surprise to her why Psyche was drawn to the stallion and trying to claim him as her own.

"My king." The mare murmured as Mauja touched his muzzle and horn to her own. He withdrew and they stood face to face. She waited quietly for him to speak and when he did she smiled once more. "I wish to speak with you of The Plague, my king." she answered.

"I do not wish to speak ill of Psyche, but her lack of action is causing unrest. I can see it and I can feel it within myself." Yes, the organization was secretive, but that did not mean that they should do nothing. "I wish for more responsibility, Sire." She continued on. "We have one doctor in our ranks but we have no nurses for the doctor, d'Artagnan, to teach." She paused to contemplate her next words before speaking again. "It is my desire to become a nurse and learn from d'Artagnan. I believe that by promoting me that others will see that The Plague has not died out. It will show that we are still active and still harbor the same goals and ideas as when it was established."

She paused again then dipped her head. "Forgive me if I am being too forward."

Messages In This Thread
come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-21-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-21-2012, 05:06 PM