the Rift

come to me [mauja]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan nodded firmly to his king. Of all the stallions he had come to know throughout the stains of his life, King Mauja was the one who had made the most impression on him. The Doctor would stay loyal to his King till death took him sharply from this sickly peaceful world. d'Artagnan already knew how he wanted to die, in flames and the cries of battle. He wanted his bones buried on a battlefield or his body burned to ashes. To die any other way would be an insult, it was the way a stallion of war should die. In hell.

His King spoke the means of his summoning now and mismatched eyes roved over Kou once again. She was a young, small dot whose build resembled that of his sister apart from her coat was a much brighter shade. In a swift beat Mauja declared her his Nurse and d'Artagnan looked brightly at Kou "Kou. A pleasure." Though he didn't know her, the red was in need of more help and someone to take his place should death come calling early. Since his run in with the Earth God and his new found knowledge it did worry him that it was only he that possessed it. The many plants that could heal one and kill another, he knew them all. It was now Kou who would learn this knowledge, " of course my King, I shall teach her to the best of my abilities." He was talking to Mauja but was looking at Kou to show his optimism.

The small meeting moved on swiftly and the mention of his mission changing turned d'Artagnan's head back to his King. His two mismatched glass horns (much like his eyes) reflecting in Tallsun's relentless barrage. The Doctor gave a small snort of agreement at the mention of Tallsun, even he hated this blasted heat. d'Artagnan took in a breath to reply but Kou beat him to it. Holding his thoughts d'Artagnan listened intently. She enquired as to which region they should visit first to which d'Artagnan replied to his king after "I have visited the desert land of the Throat. Although it only seems a band of pegasus rule there and unfortunately hold advantage through terrain. I believe I did not find all I could in that land though sire, the heat was unbearable" he grumbled remembering the sweat that poured off him that day. He hadn't found much desirable about it but the more they knew the better their position became.

He turned over the Foothills in his mind, he knew his sister had been there before and met some interesting characters. However, he doubted his haughty sister would oblige to tell such information to her brother "my sister, Seiren, has been to the Foothills and met some of their herd members although I doubt she'd deign to tell me about it maybe she'd share it with another." The shady mare had a mind of her own, a dangerous mind at that and her hail was none too pleasant either.

Searching his mind once more he believed he had now exhausted his scant knowledge of the other herds. His cloven hooves itching to cleave a few hornless heads in, his thirst for poison rising. The plague seemed to moving on again and d'Artagnan could taste blood in his mouth.

[Image: arttable.png]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-21-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-21-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-23-2012, 01:42 AM