the Rift

come to me [mauja]

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
[Image: koutable.png]
Kou
Kou smiled charmingly at d'Artagnan as he recognized her. There had been a split second of nervousness where she had thought that he might balk at her being named his nurse. She had known many stallions who didn't like decisions made for them and few who were perfectly fine with it. Thankfully he was one of those who didn't mind decisions being made for him. She listened intently as he began to tell their King of his visit to the Dragon's Throat. She didn't want to even think about going into that land during the time of the Tallsun. Birdsong or Frostfall would be better for visiting them.

Her question was answered by the King, his instruction being to go to the Foothills rather than back to the Dragon's Throat. "I feel we will do well in the Foothills." She spoke confidently. It wouldn't be nearly as hot as it would be in the Throat and from what she'd heard about the Foothills they were all very accepting. They could probably blend in perfectly with their peaceful herd.

Honest healing and minor mischief save for raging fanatics. Even then they would have to be careful. If anyone saw them being openly ugly to a Sun follower it would draw unwanted attention to them. "Disposing of Sun followers we come upon there should be done under the cover of darkness." Kou suggested, looking in turn from d'Artagnan to Mauja. At least then, while the herd was sleeping, they would be able to act somewhat normally. "It would be less likely for the Sun to intervene, wouldn't it?"

colourize-stock @ deviantart | prints-of-stock @ deviantart | edlo @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-21-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-21-2012, 05:06 PM