the Rift

Lighting Heart (Delinne)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

There was something in her eyes that gave away her emotions. She was concerned that the Frostheart was missing, and it was an interesting fact to the grey stallion. Mauja was very well known of course, having been King for so long, but this mare seemed to take his disappearance personally. He wondered if she had some sort of crush on him, but that was something he would not ask, for it wasn’t his business, and he had enough respect for her not to do so.

She did, however, catch the look at her face of flattery. He smiled, knowing that his subtle comment, or at least to him it was subtle, had still caught her attention. Though the way she responded made him smile even more. “Just because you haven’t known me for long doesn’t mean you can’t get to. I’m only mentioning the fact that you’re attractive, that’s all. It’s a fact, and you should get used to that Delinne.”

When he spoke her name, it suddenly had a different zest to it, and one that he liked. He wanted to keep the sensation on his tongue, but then he remembered that the lighting mare had a point. It had only been a couple of minutes, maybe been closer to half an hour that they’ve known each other. This was no way to suddenly fall in love, and the light grey shook his head. He had no intentions of doing such a thing, and the heart stallion didn’t even understand the word in the first place. But he moved on.

“Well tell me, is there anything else you would like to know?”

OCC: I know this is short, I tried to type Val as he was back then...he's changed more than I realized o.o

Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-04-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-12-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-02-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 01-24-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 03-25-2013, 11:38 PM