the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
NO WEALTH, NO LAND, NO SILVER, NO GOLD
NOTHING SATISFIES ME BUT YOUR SOUL

The world falls apart around her; everywhere there is Death, and Oizys watches with a sense of horror as people she knows, people she likes, are devoured by Kaos' influence.

Deep down, there's a sense of pride in the fact that she was never fooled by him. Even when he healed her, even when he vowed to help rather than hinder, Oizys never fell for it. As everybody dies around her and a portal opens up to a new world, the gargoyle feels a sense of rightness at the idea of being turned to dust alongside them. She was born here, this is where she should die. Ker croons a disagreement, and Oizys feels a frisson of fear both from herself and from her eagle. "I don't want to die, Ker, but we're going to. We go down with Helovia, just like Mother would have wanted." It's easy to sound brave, even when she doesn't feel it. It's easy to vow to do the right thing, despite knowing that it involves the end of everything.

The mare grits her teeth, and charges towards Kaos. She wonders if it will hurt to be condemned to dust, or whether it will be like sleeping. With three horns lowered and sparks brewing at her sides, she lunges forwards; Ker screams overhead, ready to die with her bonded. "This is for my mother, you....OOF!" She's stopped in midair by the large golden-marked rump of her king; he stops her in her tracks and knocks her directly into the suction field of the portal. Scrabbling for purchase, the mare fights against the pull, but she can't. Ker twists in the air, follows Oizys in her inexorable path towards the Rift.

"DAMMIT RIKYYYYYYYYN," is the refrain she bellows as she's sucked through the portal, deprived of her valiant death.

TL;DR: Ozzy vows to stay behind and die fighting but is accidentally bootied into the Rift by Rikyn xD

image credits

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Oizys - 07-12-2017, 03:21 PM